- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice 3 Years Ago
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos 3 Years Ago
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 3 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Today 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
Mario Kart 8 is out Friday, which reminds us of the series’ primary purpose: to ruin perfectly good friendships.
Want to get a copy, but don’t wanna spend $60? By joining Amazon Prime you get the game for 20 percent off the retail price AND it’ll be delivered on release day. So instead of $59.99, you pay $47.99. Shipping is free as a part of Prime, of course.
If you have never played a Mario Kart game and were raised in a small cave by wild bears, Mario Kart 8 is a great one to start with. The crispest-looking entry in the series by far, you play with all the beloved Nintendo characters plus some new additions (Hi Inklings!). The game offers 48 tracks, some brand new while others from past games appear better than before. Overall it’s going to be a blast, and we can’t wait to play.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.