- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking 3 Months Ago
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
Celebrate Mario Day with a deal on Nintendo Switch consoles and games
Save big on select titles featuring the legendary plumber.
Did you know the famous mustache-wearing plumber has his own holiday? Nintendo’s christened March 10 (Mar. 10–get it?) as the day we celebrate the charming Mushroom Kingdom hero. To ring in the holiday, Nintendo is offering a sweet deal on the Nintendo Switch console and select Mario titles.
From March 10-16, gamers can nab a Nintendo Switch console and one of five select games featuring Mario for only $329.98. That’s a saving of $30. If you already own a Switch, you can still take advantage of a great deal. At selected retailers or on the Nintendo eShop, you can nab the same select titles for a discounted price of $39.99. Here are the featured titles featuring Mario.
- Super Mario Odyssey: Mario’s latest main series adventure is also one of his best. His ally Cappy lets him control objects, animals, and enemies across multiple kingdoms across the globe. It’s 3D platforming at its finest.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The eight installment in the Mario Kart series pits Mario and his friends against each other in a multi-player high-speed racer. Race as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and even guest riders like Link from The Legend of Zelda, Inklings from Splatoon, and Isabelle from Animal Crossing.
- Mario Tennis Aces: Mario and friends hit the tennis courts for a sports title you’ll “love.” Play against friends locally or online.
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe: A multi-player 2.5D platforming adventure where you can play as Mario, Luigi, two different Toads, Toadette, and even Nabbit. Comes with 164 challenging and creative levels to play through.
- Super Mario Party: The biggest Mario Party game yet. Up to four players can conquer game boards across the Mushroom Kingdom. Get sneaky and compete with pals in more than 80 fun new minigames.
If you still haven’t jumped into the Switch craze, now’s your chance to do just that and save a pretty penny. If you’ve already got a Switch, you can finally jump into one of the Mario games you may have missed out on. Either way, act fast because this deal won’t last long.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
- Play all your NES games in high def with the Hyperkin RetroN HD
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.