- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
‘Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions’ is two games in one
Save the kingdom or rescue a Koopa King.
Love gaming but hate always being the good guy? Play as heroic plumbers or an army of Koopa subjects in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions.
This 3DS remake of the GBA RPG classic is actually two games in one. In the main game, you can play as the Mario Bros. as they venture to the neighboring Beanbean Kingdom to save Princess Peach from the evil Cackletta.
For aspiring villains, there’s the new Minion Quest mode. Play as Bowser’s loyal underling Captain Goomba and scour the kingdom for your missing King. As you adventure, Koopa Troopas, Boos and Shy Guys join your ranks. Not to mention, you’ll get to find out what really happened to Bowser behind the scenes in Superstar Saga.
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions releases October 9 on Nintendo 3DS and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $39.96. Prime members get free release-day delivery and a 20% discount at checkout – meaning you get it for $31.99!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Hunt down the new Samus 3DS before it sells out
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.