- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Coffee pods are perfect when you want a cup of great coffee quick. Make countless cups without electricity with this manual pod brewer.
This pod brewer is perfect for small spaces or if power is tight. It works just like your favorite coffee pod machine. Simply place your favorite pod in the compartment, pour hot water in the press and force it through the coffee with a simple push.
The hot water rushes through your pod, and a cup of perfect brew dispenses into your mug. It makes six, eight and 10 ounce servings with ease. Best of all, it’s compatible with all K-Cup pods, so you can brew coffee, tea, cocoa and even cider in minutes.
This manual pod brewer is available on Amazon for $24.99 (regularly $34.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.