- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets 2 Years Ago
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose 2 Years Ago
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
Coffee pods are perfect when you want a cup of great coffee quick. Make countless cups without electricity with this manual pod brewer.
This pod brewer is perfect for small spaces or if power is tight. It works just like your favorite coffee pod machine. Simply place your favorite pod in the compartment, pour hot water in the press and force it through the coffee with a simple push.
The hot water rushes through your pod, and a cup of perfect brew dispenses into your mug. It makes six, eight and 10 ounce servings with ease. Best of all, it’s compatible with all K-Cup pods, so you can brew coffee, tea, cocoa and even cider in minutes.
This manual pod brewer is available on Amazon for $24.99 (regularly $34.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.