- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 3 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 3 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 3 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 3 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
If you’re still applying your makeup by hand or with a sponge, you’re missing out on the glorious experience of brushes. Used by just about every professional in the makeup world, they are essential to create the perfect face.
Typically brushes are an investment, but if you are starting from scratch, a brush set is a good way to get started. Amazon’s marked down this 20-piece set that includes everything from powder to eyeliner brushes to a whopping 70 percent off, making it $8.99.
Don’t wait if you want your own. Then if you fall in love, you can save up for a high-end set later.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.