- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review 2 Years Ago
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look 2 Years Ago
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Perfection’ is a totally unhinged, WTF horror film Today 8:00 AM
- ‘After Maria’ looks at the long road to recovery after Hurricane Maria Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic’ movie is reportedly in the works Today 7:04 AM
- Why do conservatives hate Ocasio-Cortez’s community garden? Today 6:30 AM
- What happens to Hawkeye’s Disney+ spinoff after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
This magnetic fidget toy is the choice of sophisticated spinners
Finally: a fidget spinner for grownups.
Most fidget toys buzz when you spin them, meaning Linda in HR knows exactly when you’re having a bad day. But this Orbiter Magnetic Fidget Toy can solve that.
Like other fidget toys, this little spinner helps keep distractions at bay. But unlike other spinners, which emit a distracting buzz, this one is much less invasive, rolling with minimal friction.
Even better, the ergonomic curved shape supports hand comfort for long term use, and it’s ultra portable for when you go about your late night office pacing.
Get all your usual stress relief – quietly. Get the Orbiter Magnetic Fidget Toy for $16.99 from the Daily Dot store, 57% off the usual price of $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your inner ninja amused with this shuriken fidget spinner
- Here’s a masterclass on Google Adwords for just $15
- These geeky fidget toy bundles are perfect for your restless moments
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.