- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
Most fidget toys buzz when you spin them, meaning Linda in HR knows exactly when you’re having a bad day. But this Orbiter Magnetic Fidget Toy can solve that.
Like other fidget toys, this little spinner helps keep distractions at bay. But unlike other spinners, which emit a distracting buzz, this one is much less invasive, rolling with minimal friction.
Even better, the ergonomic curved shape supports hand comfort for long term use, and it’s ultra portable for when you go about your late night office pacing.
Get all your usual stress relief – quietly. Get the Orbiter Magnetic Fidget Toy for $16.99 from the Daily Dot store, 57% off the usual price of $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your inner ninja amused with this shuriken fidget spinner
- Here’s a masterclass on Google Adwords for just $15
- These geeky fidget toy bundles are perfect for your restless moments
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.