- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk 2 Years Ago
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
Planeswalk your way to the office with this Magic: The Gathering tie
While your boss prattles, you can mentally summon Emrakul.
We’d like to sit around pretending to be powerful wizards that can slay demon hordes with a single spell. Unfortunately, most of us have to work to make money IRL. But you can bring a touch of magic with you to the job thanks to this Magic: The Gathering tie.
This tie goes for the understated look. Plain black and imprinted with the five mana symbols familiar to its fans, it’s a super low-key way to tell the world that your blue/white deck is a real killer.
Of course, a tie like this is not restricted to the office. Wear it in silent rebellion at boring weddings (or funerals). Pop it on for a job interview. Or show up at your weekly Magic meetup in an all-black suit with this as the finishing touch. You may as well show them that you mean business.
Snag the Magic: The Gathering tie for $29.99 from ThinkGeek.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.