- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food 3 Years Ago
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League 3 Years Ago
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
If you’re itching for some good football as Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner, you might want to engage in some yourself with a very cheap copy of Madden NFL 17.
Amazon’s running a deal today on hard copies of the game, which are marked down to $19.99 from the usual $59.99. This is for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.
Easily one of the most anticipated games every year, this latest installment features the same high-intensity gameplay you love with running commentary. We’ve posted about markdowns on the game before, but this is the lowest price we’ve seen so far – and the timing is perfect!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.