- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
Get this life-changing cast iron pan from Lodge for only $6
Cast iron cookware is a many-splendored thing.
If you are still trying to figure out how to cook meat (or anything) better, introduce yourself to cookware that will change your life. Cast iron is absolutely fantastic when it comes to evenly heating food. Even if you have no idea what you’re doing when making a steak, chances are the pan will take care of most of the guesswork.
Target is having a sale on Lodge cookware, the golden standard of cast iron, that is so cheap it’d be foolish to pass it up. You can get the basic 6.5 inch skillet for $7.99, and by using the code KITCHEN at checkout that price goes down to $6.
Many other items from the Lodge line are included in this discount, so it’s worth looking at the others as well.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- Betrayal at House on the Hill is the perfect game for your Halloween party
- Get Tom Clancy’s The Division for less than $20 right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.