- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
This ‘Little Mermaid’ onesie needs to be part of your world
It will have you doing backflips and singing to strangers.
Reveal your inner mermaid with this shell-sational onesie.
This hooded Little Mermaid pajama suit is adult-sized, which is perfect for grown-up Disney fanatics or anyone who doesn’t want to believe summer is over. The onesie is made out of polyester so it’s machine washable, and of course, comfortable.
Whether you’re prepping for a costume, or just need something to lounge in, this Ariel onesie is so cute, you can get away with wearing it to class. It’s available through Target for only $27.99. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Captain Picard mug is perfect for when you want to scream at work
- Drink like a scientist with this shamelessly nerdy wine glass
- Pre-order ‘The Iron Giant: Signature Edition’ for $5 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.