- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 3 Years Ago
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? 3 Years Ago
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed 3 Years Ago
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
This ‘Little Mermaid’ onesie needs to be part of your world
It will have you doing backflips and singing to strangers.
Reveal your inner mermaid with this shell-sational onesie.
This hooded Little Mermaid pajama suit is adult-sized, which is perfect for grown-up Disney fanatics or anyone who doesn’t want to believe summer is over. The onesie is made out of polyester so it’s machine washable, and of course, comfortable.
Whether you’re prepping for a costume, or just need something to lounge in, this Ariel onesie is so cute, you can get away with wearing it to class. It’s available through Target for only $27.99. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Captain Picard mug is perfect for when you want to scream at work
- Drink like a scientist with this shamelessly nerdy wine glass
- Pre-order ‘The Iron Giant: Signature Edition’ for $5 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.