- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it 2 Years Ago
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined 2 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes 2 Years Ago
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Today 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Today 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Today 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Today 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
Add some magic to your bedtime routine.
Lisa Frank has finally given the people what they want: a ’90s inspired pajama line for adults.
The Lisa Frank sleepwear collection comes in two different styles and five designs. All of them are a perfect ode to your ’90s self. The pajamas are mid-weight polyester so you can wear them throughout the year. The sleepshirts are designed to move with you, while the tee and shorts set is made to keep you comfy and cozy.
The pajamas are available in five fantastic patterns. Pick from a unicorn, a rainbow tiger, a neon dolphin, colorful kisses or a magical unicorn and rainbow.
The line is available exclusively through Target. And with prices starting at just $14.99, choosing a pair (or two) is going to be your biggest challenge. All you need is a pair of fuzzy slippers to top you off!
Shop the full line here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Live the mermaid aesthetic with these aquatic-inspired accessories
- These rad Lisa Frank tees will revive your ’90s aesthetic
- Look fly AF this school year with these winged gladiators
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.