- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server 2 Years Ago
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked 2 Years Ago
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Today 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
Add some magic to your bedtime routine.
Lisa Frank has finally given the people what they want: a ’90s inspired pajama line for adults.
The Lisa Frank sleepwear collection comes in two different styles and five designs. All of them are a perfect ode to your ’90s self. The pajamas are mid-weight polyester so you can wear them throughout the year. The sleepshirts are designed to move with you, while the tee and shorts set is made to keep you comfy and cozy.
The pajamas are available in five fantastic patterns. Pick from a unicorn, a rainbow tiger, a neon dolphin, colorful kisses or a magical unicorn and rainbow.
The line is available exclusively through Target. And with prices starting at just $14.99, choosing a pair (or two) is going to be your biggest challenge. All you need is a pair of fuzzy slippers to top you off!
Shop the full line here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Live the mermaid aesthetic with these aquatic-inspired accessories
- These rad Lisa Frank tees will revive your ’90s aesthetic
- Look fly AF this school year with these winged gladiators
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.