- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird 3 Months Ago
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? 3 Months Ago
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Today 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Today 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Today 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Today 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Today 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch
Goes great with the matching Trapper Keeper.
Just when you think life can’t get any better, it does. Today, you can thank Hot Topic and its sale on Lisa Frank merchandise for adding a little more sunshine your life.
The sale includes everything in Hot Topic’s Lisa Frank line–from sweatshirts to crop tops. Choose from your favorite Lisa Frank pattern, like unicorns, rainbows and of course, leopard lips. There’s something for every Frank-ionista.
Plus, you can save 20 percent on all items for a limited time. With prices starting at just over $11, it’s probably smart to shop sooner rather than later (that is if you want a larger selection to choose from).
Shop the full sale here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.