- Logan Paul is sorry for those ‘going gay’ comments—but he still doesn’t get it 1 Month Ago
- Students who posted blackface Snapchat video leave school 1 Month Ago
- Twitter suspends account that spread MAGA teen confrontation 1 Month Ago
- Here’s how to stream all of the 2019 Oscar-nominated films Today 7:53 AM
- Here’s how to stream all of the 2019 Oscar-nominated animated shorts Today 7:39 AM
- In season 5, ‘Grace and Frankie’ turns senior moments into chances to reclaim power Today 7:30 AM
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts Today 7:03 AM
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch
Goes great with the matching Trapper Keeper.
Just when you think life can’t get any better, it does. Today, you can thank Hot Topic and its sale on Lisa Frank merchandise for adding a little more sunshine your life.
The sale includes everything in Hot Topic’s Lisa Frank line–from sweatshirts to crop tops. Choose from your favorite Lisa Frank pattern, like unicorns, rainbows and of course, leopard lips. There’s something for every Frank-ionista.
Plus, you can save 20 percent on all items for a limited time. With prices starting at just over $11, it’s probably smart to shop sooner rather than later (that is if you want a larger selection to choose from).
Shop the full sale here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.