- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 9 Months Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
Just when you think life can’t get any better, it does. Today, you can thank Hot Topic and its sale on Lisa Frank merchandise for adding a little more sunshine your life.
The sale includes everything in Hot Topic’s Lisa Frank line–from sweatshirts to crop tops. Choose from your favorite Lisa Frank pattern, like unicorns, rainbows and of course, leopard lips. There’s something for every Frank-ionista.
Plus, you can save 20 percent on all items for a limited time. With prices starting at just over $11, it’s probably smart to shop sooner rather than later (that is if you want a larger selection to choose from).
Shop the full sale here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.