- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Friday 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Friday 11:01 AM
Just when you think life can’t get any better, it does. Today, you can thank Hot Topic and its sale on Lisa Frank merchandise for adding a little more sunshine your life.
The sale includes everything in Hot Topic’s Lisa Frank line–from sweatshirts to crop tops. Choose from your favorite Lisa Frank pattern, like unicorns, rainbows and of course, leopard lips. There’s something for every Frank-ionista.
Plus, you can save 20 percent on all items for a limited time. With prices starting at just over $11, it’s probably smart to shop sooner rather than later (that is if you want a larger selection to choose from).
Shop the full sale here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.