- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? 2 Years Ago
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? 2 Years Ago
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
Does your pet march around the house thinking they own the place? May as well dress them for the occasion, in that case. This lion pet costume makes your little furfriend lord of all domains.
This fur and polyester mane turns your cat or dog into a ferocious lion. Unlike other costumes, it’s nice and cozy and easily wraps around your pet’s neck. It fits all kitty and doggy necks up to 11 inches. Because the mane is a blend of gold and brown, it blends into your many natural fur colors. Your pet will surely get a power trip dressing up as the king of the jungle. Or it may hate you forever for making it wear this thing, but it’s worth the risk.
This lion pet costume is available on Amazon for $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- This pet pirate costume makes all manner of furry swashbucklers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.