- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 2 Years Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging the judges are out to get him on DWTS 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
Does your pet march around the house thinking they own the place? May as well dress them for the occasion, in that case. This lion pet costume makes your little furfriend lord of all domains.
This fur and polyester mane turns your cat or dog into a ferocious lion. Unlike other costumes, it’s nice and cozy and easily wraps around your pet’s neck. It fits all kitty and doggy necks up to 11 inches. Because the mane is a blend of gold and brown, it blends into your many natural fur colors. Your pet will surely get a power trip dressing up as the king of the jungle. Or it may hate you forever for making it wear this thing, but it’s worth the risk.
This lion pet costume is available on Amazon for $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- This pet pirate costume makes all manner of furry swashbucklers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.