- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine 3 Years Ago
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
It’s hard to believe that Breath of the Wild has been out for over a year. Maybe that’s because the experience of playing it has lingered so long afterward. If you’d like something to remember it by, collectibles company First 4 Figures has perfectly captured Link’s fresh look in striking detail with a 10″ figure, which it says is the first of many coming from the Breath of the Wild collection.
The sculpt is based on original artwork from Nintendo, and Link comes with his bow and arrow, sword, and shield, as well as the Shiekah slate that’s unique to the new game. First 4 Figures even created the box with the collector in mind — it’s just as beautiful inside of it as it is out.The figure retails for $89.99, which may seem like a high price if you aren’t a collector. But when you see how much the company’s previous Zelda statues are going for on Amazon via resellers, 90 bucks seems like a pittance in comparison.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.