- Muslim girls are making fun of Islamophobia in viral TikTok videos Thursday 8:34 PM
- Kendall Jenner’s ‘cruel’ dog collar sparks online debate Thursday 8:04 PM
- All ‘The Witcher’ content you can gobble up once you finish the Netflix series Thursday 7:47 PM
- Tinder adding a ‘panic button’ for when dates go awry Thursday 6:14 PM
- Webcam footage of ‘Bigfoot’ shared by state government agency Thursday 5:47 PM
- Video shows that James Corden doesn’t drive Carpool Karaoke car—and fans feel betrayed Thursday 5:06 PM
- Video shows Julianne Hough screaming, writhing during physical therapy demo Thursday 4:47 PM
- Halsey accidentally called for another 9/11 Thursday 4:01 PM
- Lizzo’s Rolling Stone shoot criticized for cultural appropriation Thursday 3:19 PM
- Bloomberg’s broadband platform is 5 years behind his rivals Thursday 3:03 PM
- Hulu’s ‘Endlings’ is a smart sci-fi show for kids—and adults Thursday 1:42 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Pandemic’ drops right when we need to be worried most Thursday 1:20 PM
- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin Thursday 12:19 PM
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting Thursday 11:57 AM
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Thursday 11:12 AM
Showering is truly one of the most boring ways to spend 15 minutes of your day. You could play some music to make it better, or grab yourself the IllumiScrub Light-Up Loofah and turn up while you scrub-a-dub.
While this loofah certainly won’t cut down on the time you spend in the shower, it’ll at least make you enjoy it a little more. All you have to do is shake it (the loofah, not your bum), and it’ll light up and cycle through eight different colors as you get your hygiene on.
And don’t worry, it won’t stay lit once you stop — it shuts itself off after 30 seconds of being idle. Considering the average person spends 60 hours showering each year, shouldn’t we at least try to make it more fun?
Make bathing a little more bearable: grab the IllumiScrub Light-Up Loofah on the Daily Dot Store for $20 (regularly $20).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This audio program revolutionizes the way your Mac sounds
- Get access to over 800K design icons for less than $30
- This dual telescope lets you explore both space and wildlife
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.