- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill 1 Year Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
Meet your new favorite travel companion.
We all can agree that packing is the worst part of any trip. But the LifePack: Carry-on Closet could change that for good.
No matter how neatly you packed your clothes, you always end up having to pull out everything in order to find what you need. But the LifePack seeks to change that by using retractable shelving with different compartments for clothes that can collapse down and fit into regulation size hard shell luggage. That way, you can maximize your luggage space while keeping your stuff organized and easy to find. So simple — yet, revolutionary.
This carry-on closet also includes an internal dirty laundry section, a 4-wheel smooth rolling system, and a TSA-approved integrated lock. Your next trip will be a breeze from the moment you start packing.
Ready to meet your new favorite travel companion? Get the LifePack: The Carry-on Closet for $169 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $249.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need this waterproof camera bag before your next hike
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- The best cameras under $500 that anyone can use
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.