- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery 2 Years Ago
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
If your dog is your best friend, you probably do everything you can together. And now you can even take your precious pupper for a swim with this life vest.
This shark-inspired life vest offers full-body support and flotation for dogs of nearly any size. Although the attached fin just looks like decor, it actually serves a practical purpose too. No more straining your voice trying to get your pooch out of the pool. Just grab onto the fin and handle to guide them to land. The life vest is even designed with a metal D-ring to attach to a leash.
The doggie swim jacket is perfect for the pool, beach and boats. So now your doggo will be safe wherever you choose to take them for a swim. The life jacket is available through Amazon for $34.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Quench your thirsty skin with this beer-infused soap
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.