- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca 3 Years Ago
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds 3 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
If your laptop has been on the verge of death for much too long, here’s a hot deal for you: Amazon is offering the 13-inch Lenovo ThinkPad Chromebook (courtesy of Woot) for $179.99 through the end of the day.
If you’ve never looked into a Chromebook before, it’s quite the respectable little notebook. It’s light at 3.2 pounds, has a 10-hour battery life, and comes packed with 4GB ram and a 16GB hard drive. Of course, it’s a PC, so you can expand that if you like. The Intel 3855U Dual-Core 1.6GHz processor also provides plenty of vroom for your perusal of the internet.
The deal is good until midnight tonight, so hop to it. These are going to go fast. At 35 percent off the regular price of $275, this deal makes the affordable little workhorse a no-brainer buy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- How to prepare for the Nintendo Switch pre-order
- Get Settlers of Catan for 35 percent off right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.