- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy 2 Years Ago
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him 2 Years Ago
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console 2 Years Ago
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Today 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Today 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Today 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Today 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Today 11:57 AM
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys Today 11:22 AM
- Nearly impossible ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ level inspires memes Today 11:16 AM
- Madonna faces backlash for posting photos of her Black daughters with watermelon Today 10:44 AM
- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest Today 10:00 AM
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
This fully programmable smart clock helps you start your day right
A Kickstarter smash and pretty dang cute to boot.
Even if you’re a master of efficiency, we could all use one more gadget to make our lives easier. Meet LaMetric Time, a completely customizable smart clock that will revolutionize the way you live.
A lot of the funky tech gadgets we use either have so many buttons we wonder which planet we’re dialing out to, or are so streamlined we can’t find a button at all. LaMetric Time looks like a LED display clock — no mystique to that. But unlike a standard clock, LaMetric is totally hackable.
Simply connect this smart clock to your Wi-Fi network and download the LaMetric app. You can use it to install it cool functionalities that suit whatever your needs may be. Want a clock for the office? Use it to play stock market stats, Google Analytics metrics, Twitter insights and changes to your own metrics and stats. Want to use it in your home gym or to measure your personal fitness goals? Connect it to Fitbit, use it for interval timing, Tabata and more. Plus, it’s amazing for everyday life, whether you’re using it just to tell time or tracking a big event.
Whether you want to wake up to the sound of your favorite playlist, integrate it to turn off appliances in your home or an endless array of other options, it’s a life-enhancing gadget you never knew you needed until now.
Check out the device that raised more than $370,000 on Kickstarter and won the 2016 Red Dot Design Award. Get LaMetric Time for $169 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $199.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.