- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
This fully programmable smart clock helps you start your day right
A Kickstarter smash and pretty dang cute to boot.
Even if you’re a master of efficiency, we could all use one more gadget to make our lives easier. Meet LaMetric Time, a completely customizable smart clock that will revolutionize the way you live.
A lot of the funky tech gadgets we use either have so many buttons we wonder which planet we’re dialing out to, or are so streamlined we can’t find a button at all. LaMetric Time looks like a LED display clock — no mystique to that. But unlike a standard clock, LaMetric is totally hackable.
Simply connect this smart clock to your Wi-Fi network and download the LaMetric app. You can use it to install it cool functionalities that suit whatever your needs may be. Want a clock for the office? Use it to play stock market stats, Google Analytics metrics, Twitter insights and changes to your own metrics and stats. Want to use it in your home gym or to measure your personal fitness goals? Connect it to Fitbit, use it for interval timing, Tabata and more. Plus, it’s amazing for everyday life, whether you’re using it just to tell time or tracking a big event.
Whether you want to wake up to the sound of your favorite playlist, integrate it to turn off appliances in your home or an endless array of other options, it’s a life-enhancing gadget you never knew you needed until now.
Check out the device that raised more than $370,000 on Kickstarter and won the 2016 Red Dot Design Award. Get LaMetric Time for $169 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $199.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.