- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job 2 Years Ago
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
- ‘Queen’s Shadow’ is a brilliant character study into a ‘Star Wars’ fan favorite Today 7:00 AM
This fully programmable smart clock helps you start your day right
A Kickstarter smash and pretty dang cute to boot.
Even if you’re a master of efficiency, we could all use one more gadget to make our lives easier. Meet LaMetric Time, a completely customizable smart clock that will revolutionize the way you live.
A lot of the funky tech gadgets we use either have so many buttons we wonder which planet we’re dialing out to, or are so streamlined we can’t find a button at all. LaMetric Time looks like a LED display clock — no mystique to that. But unlike a standard clock, LaMetric is totally hackable.
Simply connect this smart clock to your Wi-Fi network and download the LaMetric app. You can use it to install it cool functionalities that suit whatever your needs may be. Want a clock for the office? Use it to play stock market stats, Google Analytics metrics, Twitter insights and changes to your own metrics and stats. Want to use it in your home gym or to measure your personal fitness goals? Connect it to Fitbit, use it for interval timing, Tabata and more. Plus, it’s amazing for everyday life, whether you’re using it just to tell time or tracking a big event.
Whether you want to wake up to the sound of your favorite playlist, integrate it to turn off appliances in your home or an endless array of other options, it’s a life-enhancing gadget you never knew you needed until now.
Check out the device that raised more than $370,000 on Kickstarter and won the 2016 Red Dot Design Award. Get LaMetric Time for $169 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $199.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.