- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
Presented by LELO
Shopping Amazon Prime Day for deals on LELO sex toys might be a little unconventional, but good things come to those who think outside the box.
Starting today LELO is offering up to 50% off some of its most popular vibrators and couples toys. So if you’ve been budgeting for a quality toy, now’s the time to splurge. Because in addition to these fabulous deals, as a Prime member you’re automatically entitled to free two-day shipping. Which means the prices you see below is exactly what you’ll pay and not a penny more–satisfying, to say the very least!
Buzzworthy LELO sex toys on sale
Of all the sex toy deals available today, this one is my personal favorite. LELO’s SONA Cruise uses sonic waves and pulses to stimulate the entire clitoris (not just the external part you can see) so you can begin to understand your anatomy on a deeper, more intimate level. It’s a great toy for beginners because there’s no learning curve–just press the power button and go! With its one-of-a-kind automated Cruise Control feature, no matter how hard you push it against your body, there won’t be any loss of intensity. This is a much bigger deal than it may seem at first glance since clitoral orgasms require consistency. Additional perks: the SONA Cruise is waterproof, designed with body-safe silicone, features eight vibration settings and rapidly recharges via USB.
Price: $74.25 (regularly $99.99)
The SORAYA by LELO looks like the rabbit vibrator of the future, and that’s because it is. The Insignia loop handle allows for accurate control (no fumbling here!) while dual-action motors stimulate the clitoris and vaginal wall for ultimate pleasure. The smaller arm is flexible enough to conform to your anatomy, while its longer arm stays firm for that “really full” feeling so many people look for in their penetrative toys. Also designed with body-safe silicone, the SORAYA is 100% waterproof, easy-to-clean, and safe to use with lube (just make sure it’s not silicone-based).
Price: $167.30 (regularly $239)
Contrary to popular belief, you can’t go just sticking any adult toy in your back door. In order to play safely, you’ll need something that is larger at the base than it is at the tip, and it should also be designed with a longer handle to prevent it from getting “lost.” The HUGO by LELO nails all of those features and more. This P-spot anal vibrator is designed with body-safe silicone, dual motors and six modes to provide simultaneous internal and external stimulation. HUGO is also completely waterproof, so exploring your most private areas can be done discreetly in the shower.
Price: $164.25 (regularly $219)
If you’re in this for the Prime Day deals and don’t necessarily care about scoring cheap vibrators, you’ll want to check out Amazon’s sale on the TIANI 24K. It’s equipped with eight pleasure settings, superior remote-control range, powerful dual-motors, as well as the ability to withstand water. This wireless silicone couples vibrator is meant to be worn internally by one partner but bring pleasure both, so it’s recommended that you insert the device before penetration. It features LELO’s exclusive SenseMotion™ technology, which allows users to control the eight vibration modes and patterns (even while having sex) just by pressing a button on the remote. And if you’re wondering where it got its name, the toy is designed with a ring of 24K gold for those looking to spoil themselves or their partner.
Price: $199.50 (regularly $399)
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.