- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI 6 Months Ago
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse 6 Months Ago
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Today 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Today 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard (updated) Today 9:25 AM
Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
LELO is giving you over 20% off sitewide!!!
In honor of Labor Day, LELO is hosting the sex toy sale of your dreams.
This sitewide sale is a pretty big deal, especially for such a well-respected brand like LELO. And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the sex toy company, since 2003 it has prided itself on being “the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products.” The Swedish manufacturer designs and produces every toy and luxury accessory in-house for exceptional quality assurance.
All of LELO’s products are created with longevity in mind, designed to be durable and body-safe. You can trust that LELO’s products never contain any harsh or toxic chemicals like phthalates.
And from now through Sept. 4, you can save 22% on all LELO products (excluding the SONA, SONA Cruise, and Anniversary Line). So go on and splurge, you deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.