- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
LELO is giving you over 20% off sitewide!!!
In honor of Labor Day, LELO is hosting the sex toy sale of your dreams.
This sitewide sale is a pretty big deal, especially for such a well-respected brand like LELO. And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the sex toy company, since 2003 it has prided itself on being “the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products.” The Swedish manufacturer designs and produces every toy and luxury accessory in-house for exceptional quality assurance.
All of LELO’s products are created with longevity in mind, designed to be durable and body-safe. You can trust that LELO’s products never contain any harsh or toxic chemicals like phthalates.
And from now through Sept. 4, you can save 22% on all LELO products (excluding the SONA, SONA Cruise, and Anniversary Line). So go on and splurge, you deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.