- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Thursday 10:15 AM
Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
LELO is giving you over 20% off sitewide!!!
In honor of Labor Day, LELO is hosting the sex toy sale of your dreams.
This sitewide sale is a pretty big deal, especially for such a well-respected brand like LELO. And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the sex toy company, since 2003 it has prided itself on being “the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products.” The Swedish manufacturer designs and produces every toy and luxury accessory in-house for exceptional quality assurance.
All of LELO’s products are created with longevity in mind, designed to be durable and body-safe. You can trust that LELO’s products never contain any harsh or toxic chemicals like phthalates.
And from now through Sept. 4, you can save 22% on all LELO products (excluding the SONA, SONA Cruise, and Anniversary Line). So go on and splurge, you deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.