- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots 1 Year Ago
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted 1 Year Ago
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Today 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Today 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Today 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Today 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
In honor of Labor Day, LELO is hosting the sex toy sale of your dreams.
This sitewide sale is a pretty big deal, especially for such a well-respected brand like LELO. And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the sex toy company, since 2003 it has prided itself on being “the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products.” The Swedish manufacturer designs and produces every toy and luxury accessory in-house for exceptional quality assurance.
All of LELO’s products are created with longevity in mind, designed to be durable and body-safe. You can trust that LELO’s products never contain any harsh or toxic chemicals like phthalates.
And from now through Sept. 4, you can save 22% on all LELO products (excluding the SONA, SONA Cruise, and Anniversary Line). So go on and splurge, you deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.