- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email 1 Year Ago
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot 1 Year Ago
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says 1 Year Ago
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views 1 Year Ago
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
In honor of Labor Day, LELO is hosting the sex toy sale of your dreams.
This sitewide sale is a pretty big deal, especially for such a well-respected brand like LELO. And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the sex toy company, since 2003 it has prided itself on being “the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products.” The Swedish manufacturer designs and produces every toy and luxury accessory in-house for exceptional quality assurance.
All of LELO’s products are created with longevity in mind, designed to be durable and body-safe. You can trust that LELO’s products never contain any harsh or toxic chemicals like phthalates.
And from now through Sept. 4, you can save 22% on all LELO products (excluding the SONA, SONA Cruise, and Anniversary Line). So go on and splurge, you deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.