- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Wednesday 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Wednesday 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Wednesday 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Wednesday 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Wednesday 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Wednesday 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Wednesday 11:29 AM
Imagine building Lego structures as a kid. Now, imagine building them on your walls instead. That’s exactly what this Brik Wall Tiles Bundle lets you do and it will totally unlock your inner child (or be a lot of fun for your actual child).
It’s such a simple concept you’ll wonder why you never thought of it. Basically, instead of building from the ground up, these reusable 10×10 adhesive wall tiles let you build from the walls out. Stick ‘em on the walls in your kid’s room, your family room, the playroom, or on any other flat spots, like the fridge or cupboard doors, and voilà! Any smooth surface in your house becomes a colorful Lego playground.
Create shelves, organizers, wall decorations or anything else you can dream up using either Legos or Brik’s own tiles. Don’t like your creation? Just swipe the removal tool across the tile to clear it in a single motion.
Don’t worry about stepping on Legos ever again! Grab the Brik Wall Tiles Bundle, which includes 600 Briks to start building immediately, from the Daily Dot Store for $49.99. That’s reduced from the original price of $79.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
- Cultivate your child’s creativity with up to 40 percent off Play-Doh products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.