- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
Never step on a Lego again.
Imagine building Lego structures as a kid. Now, imagine building them on your walls instead. That’s exactly what this Brik Wall Tiles Bundle lets you do and it will totally unlock your inner child (or be a lot of fun for your actual child).
It’s such a simple concept you’ll wonder why you never thought of it. Basically, instead of building from the ground up, these reusable 10×10 adhesive wall tiles let you build from the walls out. Stick ‘em on the walls in your kid’s room, your family room, the playroom, or on any other flat spots, like the fridge or cupboard doors, and voilà! Any smooth surface in your house becomes a colorful Lego playground.
Create shelves, organizers, wall decorations or anything else you can dream up using either Legos or Brik’s own tiles. Don’t like your creation? Just swipe the removal tool across the tile to clear it in a single motion.
Don’t worry about stepping on Legos ever again! Grab the Brik Wall Tiles Bundle, which includes 600 Briks to start building immediately, from the Daily Dot Store for $49.99. That’s reduced from the original price of $79.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
- Cultivate your child’s creativity with up to 40 percent off Play-Doh products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.