- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy 2 Years Ago
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him 2 Years Ago
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console 2 Years Ago
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor 2 Years Ago
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Today 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Today 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Today 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Today 11:57 AM
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys Today 11:22 AM
- Nearly impossible ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ level inspires memes Today 11:16 AM
- Madonna faces backlash for posting photos of her Black daughters with watermelon Today 10:44 AM
- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest Today 10:00 AM
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
Never step on a Lego again.
Imagine building Lego structures as a kid. Now, imagine building them on your walls instead. That’s exactly what this Brik Wall Tiles Bundle lets you do and it will totally unlock your inner child (or be a lot of fun for your actual child).
It’s such a simple concept you’ll wonder why you never thought of it. Basically, instead of building from the ground up, these reusable 10×10 adhesive wall tiles let you build from the walls out. Stick ‘em on the walls in your kid’s room, your family room, the playroom, or on any other flat spots, like the fridge or cupboard doors, and voilà! Any smooth surface in your house becomes a colorful Lego playground.
Create shelves, organizers, wall decorations or anything else you can dream up using either Legos or Brik’s own tiles. Don’t like your creation? Just swipe the removal tool across the tile to clear it in a single motion.
Don’t worry about stepping on Legos ever again! Grab the Brik Wall Tiles Bundle, which includes 600 Briks to start building immediately, from the Daily Dot Store for $49.99. That’s reduced from the original price of $79.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
- Cultivate your child’s creativity with up to 40 percent off Play-Doh products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.