- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free 2 Years Ago
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
Never step on a Lego again.
Imagine building Lego structures as a kid. Now, imagine building them on your walls instead. That’s exactly what this Brik Wall Tiles Bundle lets you do and it will totally unlock your inner child (or be a lot of fun for your actual child).
It’s such a simple concept you’ll wonder why you never thought of it. Basically, instead of building from the ground up, these reusable 10×10 adhesive wall tiles let you build from the walls out. Stick ‘em on the walls in your kid’s room, your family room, the playroom, or on any other flat spots, like the fridge or cupboard doors, and voilà! Any smooth surface in your house becomes a colorful Lego playground.
Create shelves, organizers, wall decorations or anything else you can dream up using either Legos or Brik’s own tiles. Don’t like your creation? Just swipe the removal tool across the tile to clear it in a single motion.
Don’t worry about stepping on Legos ever again! Grab the Brik Wall Tiles Bundle, which includes 600 Briks to start building immediately, from the Daily Dot Store for $49.99. That’s reduced from the original price of $79.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
- Cultivate your child’s creativity with up to 40 percent off Play-Doh products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.