- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well 2 Years Ago
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- The Anthony Kennedy-Trump money laundering conspiracy is back—and as inaccurate as ever Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
Let this comprehensive guide teach you how to code
Now’s a good time to start.
One of the hottest careers out there is in web development. And the easiest way to take steps towards that career is to learn online. This Complete Learn to Code Bundle helps you do just that.
The bundle includes ten courses and a whopping 105+ hours of training in all programming language fundamentals. Build complex websites using Ruby on Rails, utilize AngularJS to build scalable single-page apps, learn cloud computing principles from scratch, and more.
It’s everything you need to completely dive into a programming career. You can access all these lessons for a lifetime, any time of day.
Make your way up the career ladder, one programming language at a time: get the bundle for $59 from the Daily Dot store—that’s 94 percent off the original price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.