- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ 2 Years Ago
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
You’ve been saying you want to learn to code for some time now. Well, now’s your chance to actually do it with the help of The Complete 2018 Learn to Code Bundle.
Whether you want to score an in-demand programming position, go freelance, or just tout your new skills, this bundle is the best way to do it. You’ll go in with basic coding knowledge and walk away building your own apps.
No more excuses. Get The Ultimate Learn to Code 2018 Bundle for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store — 96% off the original price of $1,356.95. That’s less than $5 per course!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
- Explore Hogwarts like never before with your own copy of Marauder’s Map
- Ditch the Easter bunnies and feast on chocolate frogs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.