- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 2 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 2 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 2 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
If the world of programming seems like an intimidating one to enter, don’t be fooled! It’s easier than ever to pick up the skill set you need to be coding in no time.
If you’re looking to get started without paying tuition for an education in computer science, check out a course like this Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle. This bundle includes ten comprehensive courses in the top languages and tools to have today. We break it down for you below:
1. Learn How To Code: Google’s Go Programming Language
Go is an open source programming language developed by Google that helps fledgling programmers learn how to build simple, efficient, reliable software in a short amount of time. It speeds up the programming process, helping you learn best practices for all programming languages and coding like a pro.
Python is an essential language for both beginner and advanced coding, and this course teaches you all manner of its applications from websites to self-driving cars.
Learn Scala, a general purpose programming language, through 65 hands-on examples.
Learn three of the hottest languages out there (Ruby, Python and Java) with this extensive course. These three web app frameworks are heavily used and financially rewarding to learn.
Angular 2 is Google’s immensely popular framework for building complex web apps. This course simplifies it to the point where you’ll write your own programs with real-life applications.
Swift 3 is Apple’s programmatic language for iOS, and with this lesson, you’ll learn how to build iOS 10 apps and generate some side cash.
Learn to build programs and apps efficiently with Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle programming projects with speed and efficiency.
Ruby on Rails is used to build some of the most glorious, complex websites in the world – and it’s no secret that those who know how to use it well earn a pretty penny. This course teaches you how to build a Rails application from scratch.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
- If you haven’t tried Amazon’s music streaming service, get four months now for less than a buck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.