- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Today 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Today 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Today 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Today 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Today 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Today 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Today 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Today 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Today 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Today 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Today 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Today 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Today 10:47 AM
- Warren drafts contract to release women from NDAs with Bloomberg (updated) Today 10:42 AM
You have a little under a week of shopping days left, if you count today. If you prefer shopping online to braving a packed mall (who doesn’t?), that time is even shorter. But you do have some good options left.
Thanks to Amazon’s Prime service, there are plenty of thoughtful, quality gifts that can still get to you in time for the big day. We’ve sorted through them for you and picked out some of the best so you won’t waste time. After all, the clock is ticking!
Sitting pretty on top of Amazon’s best-selling games to gift, you can’t go wrong with this (unless your recipient hates NSFW humor).
Everyone is raving about the Instant Pot, which basically renders your Crockpot useless since it can do the same functions in 60 minutes or less. Plus it has all sorts of other cooking applications! An ideal gift for busy moms and those who love to cook.
Not only does this tablet do everything that much more expensive models do, but it also comes with Alexa built in, meaning you can just ask it to do things for you. For just under 50 bucks, we think that’s a dang good deal.
One of the Fitbit’s latest models, it tracks everything from your steps to your heartbeat and makes you feel healthier the moment you put it on.
One of the most famous fighters of all time is back with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which was well worth the wait according to the reviews.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.