- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 3 Years Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
Mother’s Day is coming soon, but don’t panic. If you haven’t bought her a gift yet, there is still time. It just requires a little thinking inside the box. The subscription service box.
Digital subscription services are great last-minute gifts, because they extend the thoughtfulness well beyond the occasion. They also give the person receiving the gift some options to choose from.
Whether it’s more flowers or a stylish makeover, these five services make great last-minute Mother’s Day gifts.
No gift is more timeless than a fresh bouquet of beautiful flowers. Whether it’s an indulgent set of roses or the sweet scent of lilies, no mom can resist being showered with flowers on Mother’s Day. The smile delivery specialists at 1800Flowers.com have designed hundreds of different bouquets to choose from. You can even throw in an edible arrangement or gift baskets for a delectable treat. 1800flowers.com even has same-day delivery, to help ensure Mom’s gift gets there on time. Plus, if you use the special discount code DAILYDOT at checkout, you’ll receive 15% off your order.
Who doesn’t like some gourmet delicacies every now and then? Mouth delivers indie food, coffee, liquor, and more, so there’s a lot of options depending on what mom likes best. Choose between 3,6, or 9 months of deliveries.
Your mom deserves a LOT of wine for putting up with your antics all these years. Winc is a monthly wine subscription service that lets her try something a little more exotic than Barefoot. For $26, you get a $52 credit, which covers four bottles of wine delivered straight to mom’s door.
Show your mother how much you appreciate all those years she always packed your snacks by treating her to a few delicacies. Graze’s 8-snack selection boxes feature healthy snacks, to show mom you’re all grown up now.
Price: $11.99 per box
5) Stitch Fix
Fashionista moms will love this digital service. Stitch Fix is like a personal stylist that sends you 5 pieces of clothing you might like based on a style profile. If your mom likes all of them, the pieces are 25 percent off. If some of the pieces don’t work, she can send them back at no extra cost. They even have a nice printable receipt you can present to mom with a card.
Pro-tip: Pair the gift with Etsy
If you prefer to have something physical to present to your mom on Mother’s Day, a homemade card will do. But Etsy also has a ton of really cute printable signs, cards, and decor that you can download and present immediately. Check them out here.
MORE MOTHER’S DAY IDEAS
- Thank your mom for her great taste in music with this iHome speaker deal
- 9 ‘Game of Thrones’ gifts to bestow upon your favorite Khaleesi
- 18 Mother’s Day cards for every type of mom
- 7 chic bags for charging on the go
- 10 kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier
- 10 accessories every dog lover needs
- 11 coffee accessories to make your mornings brighter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.