- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 2 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 Today 11:30 AM
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers Today 11:29 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget Today 11:28 AM
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
Presented by BarkBox
The kiddos aren’t the only ones who need a stocking hung by the chimney with care this season. Chances are you have a friend or two with an extra stocking for the furbaby in the family. But maybe you were so busy with the human last minute gifts, and suddenly you’re a total pupcrastinator.
Don’t fret. There is still time to avoid the sad puppy eyes on Christmas. Whether you’re shopping for your own pet or a furry friend of the family, BarkBox will have them chasing their tails in excitement.
The products are made by dog lovers especially for dogs, so you know you’re getting the very best. The company partners with thousands of rescues and shelters providing them with various types of support. Plus, 5% of proceeds from all BarkShop purchases goes to keeping dogs out of shelters.
So in addition to getting your shopping done, and making a beloved pup in the family happy, you’re celebrating the true spirit of the holidays by supporting a company that gives back to other pup pals. We give two paws up to that.
Sign up for a 6- or 12-month BarkBox plan by December 22 and your first box is $5. There’s a guaranteed Christmas delivery if you order by end of day December 20, so act fast!
Nothing is better than getting exactly what you want or need. If you’re down to the last minute, but you’re not sure if the lucky dog receiving a gift has any allergies or special needs, the BarkBox or BarkShop gift cards are both surefire ways to go. Let the pet owner choose a special treat, toy, or accessory that’s 100% sure to be what they really wanted.
In the spirit of giving, BarkBox is providing double the value on this month’s box. For just $19 more, your (or your recipient’s) first BarkBox subscription will include $80 worth of holiday dog toys and treats. The December theme is “Dogmas in the City“, featuring adorably festive goodies for pups of all sizes.
If you’re wrapping a gift for a dog owner, don’t forget to top it off with a big bow. This treat is made out of 100% USDA-inspected beef jerky.
Nothing says “holidays” quite like a string of popcorn to garnish the Christmas tree. Distract a snack-loving doggo from eating the decorations with their own (far more durable) tidings.
What are you doing New Year’s Eve? Puppin’ bottles in the club, duh. Inside is not booze, but a giggle stick, which is far less messy when you shake it than actual champagne.
Dog moms may get a little more excited about this than actual dogs, but there’s nothing more in line with the holiday spirit than giving back. Purchase one of these pine-scented candles made from recycled wine bottles, and a portion of proceeds is donated to animal rescue groups. You can find even more thoughtful and cute gifts in BarkShop’s Dog Mom collection.
“Do you want to build a snoooowdoooogggg?” Unlike regular snowman noses, this Orbee Tuff carrot will last, even if a dog snatches it off their face. You can use the extra coal treats to teach them a lesson about being naughty instead of nice.
No time to get a gift to a loved one? Consider gifting BarkBox’s monthly subscription service. You can purchase one month, three months, six months, or a whole year of toys and treats for your favorite pet. You can pay upfront for the whole subscription, and BarkBox will send a notice immediately to your recipient. They’ll never even know you waited until the last minute!
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.