- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Wednesday 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Wednesday 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Wednesday 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Wednesday 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Wednesday 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Wednesday 11:55 AM
Are moths constantly flying out of your wallet? The economy may be rough, but it doesn’t mean the holiday should be. There is still time for last-minute gifts that won’t cost you for waiting to shop.
Below are gifts that will not only make friends and loved ones light up with joy come December 25, but will fit within any budget. Most importantly, they will get to you on time by this weekend. Some are even instant gifts. Shop without worry, and rest easy come January.
The best last-minute gifts of 2018
Gifts under $100
Barbecue anywhere, barbecue everywhere. This briefcase unfolds into a ready-to-use charcoal grill, like a dang James Bond gadget. Once you’re done grilling, it locks securely for easy and safe transport.
Everyone loves movies! A Fandango gift card is a universally great present, whether your friends and family love comedy, drama, or horror.
Price: $15 to $100
3) Roku 4
Binge happily with the leading name in media streamers. The latest Roku upscales all low definition media to high, offering TV and movies with crystal 4K clarity. Plus, it works with simple voice commands, for truly lazy surfing.
Price: $108 (regularly $129.99)
Did you lose your keys…again? Keep in touch with all sensitive items with Tile. Next time you lose anything, a simple command on a smartphone app will emit a loud sound until it’s in your hands again. A must-have tool for forgetful klutzes.
Price: $59.99 for 2
Learn about the birth of the Brotherhood of Assassins in an Ancient Egyptian setting. Plus, because it’s a digital code, you don’t have to worry about the game shipping in time. Available on PS4, PC and Xbox One. If this game doesn’t suit your favorite gamer’s style, there are plenty of other downloadable options available on Amazon.
Price: $34.24 (regularly $49.99)
Sous vide is the way restaurants get their food perfectly succulent, and there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to adapt their methods at home. This deep and easy to use bath will ensure chef-quality steaks, veggies, and even cheesecake.
Price: $109.84 (regularly $129.99)
You spin me right round, baby, right round. This easy to use turntable connects to any audio systems for all-night dance parties.
Price: $89 (regularly $99)
Gift peace of mind with this HD dash and rear camera bundle that’s equipped with a Sony sensor, motion detection, external GPS support, dual 170° wide angle lenses, HDR, emergency locking (G-sensor) and more.
Gifts under $50
The latest and greatest Amazon tablet does all you want a portable screen to do at a rock-bottom price.
Price: $49.99 (regularly $79.99)
Inside this elegant box, you get a corkscrew wine opener, foil cutter, pourer, collar, stopper, thermometer and extra screw. Everything you need to get your drink on.
Quit begging your better half to massage your neck after a long day at work. This rechargeable massager not only provides a Shiatsu style rub that will melt away stress, but it’s portable too. It will make plane flights and train rides just a little more bearable.
Even though you’re roughing it, doesn’t mean you can’t have nice spacious outdoor living quarters. Share with three other people, or build your dream wilderness master bedroom.
Price: $53 (regularly $84.99)
For small tasks, there’s no need to break out the Vitamix. Whip cream, mix mayonnaise, chop veggies and even blend up a homemade Jamba Juice with this handy stick.
Price: $41.33 (regularly $79.99)
Cold brew coffee is tasty, but it’s a chore to make. This fancy tool cuts the work down considerably. Get your caffeine fix and get it quick.
Ditch the drive-thru and take breakfast burrito making into your own hands. Different compartments warm tortillas and cook filling, letting you fix up a healthy and tasty breakfast while you brew coffee and iron your khakis.
Price: $39.99 (regularly $54.99)
Gifts under $25
Turn one outlet into three! One of those outlets is a USB outlet too, perfect for your smart devices and game consoles. It’s an amazing travel companion.
Not all games have to get your heart rate up. Stardew Valley turns you into a fledging small-town farmer. Grow crops, raise animals and build up your home and community. The concept sounds weird, but it’s intensely addictive. And with this digital code, the calm, soothing escapism is only minutes away.
18) The Room
Tommy Wiseau’s creative triumph was recently told in The Disaster Artist. See how his legacy began in this modern film classic.
Price: $10.74 (regularly $11.99)
Get luxurious comfort at an insanely affordable price. Plus, it’s available in any color to match your bedsheets and aesthetic.
A set of knives cheaper than a night out at your favorite sushi place. Even comes with steak knives and kitchen shears to slice through any troublesome kitchen task.
It’s sleek, it’s classic, it’s water resistant. It even tells time. You can’t bring your smartphone into the pool with you.
Price: $19.03 (regularly $22.09)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 subscription services that make great last-minute gifts
- 22 thoughtful gifts for parents who deserve a break this holiday
- 5 joyful floral gifts that are guaranteed to delight your friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.