- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 10 Months Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 10 Months Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative 10 Months Ago
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
The worm from ‘Labyrinth’ can now live on your desk permanently
Any fan of the brilliant Jim Henson film Labyrinth will recognize this famous line of dialogue immediately: Ello!
While this jaunty little worm may have had less than two minutes of screen time, we remember him perfectly. And thanks to this officially licensed new statue from ThinkGeek, you can gaze upon his peaceful little face anytime you like.
Created using the original puppet itself at Henson Studios, this little guy stands a little over five inches tall and is as close to accurate size as one could imagine. You can also fluff his hair any way you like as it’s just like the hair on those weird, nude Troll dolls we all remember. Don’t keep him too long, though – the missus is waiting on him, after all.
The Labyrinth Ello Worm statue is $59.99 and exclusive to ThinkGeek and GameStop. The way we see it is, when you happen to find yourself a bit lost (and don’t we all at some point), it’s good to have a little navigator on your desk. Even if he is a bit bumbling with his directions.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
- The most droolworthy Studio Ghibli merch you can buy
- Relive the reign of the Goblin King with the ‘Labyrinth’ board game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.