- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 2 Months Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 2 Months Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 2 Months Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
The worm from ‘Labyrinth’ can now live on your desk permanently
Any fan of the brilliant Jim Henson film Labyrinth will recognize this famous line of dialogue immediately: Ello!
While this jaunty little worm may have had less than two minutes of screen time, we remember him perfectly. And thanks to this officially licensed new statue from ThinkGeek, you can gaze upon his peaceful little face anytime you like.
Created using the original puppet itself at Henson Studios, this little guy stands a little over five inches tall and is as close to accurate size as one could imagine. You can also fluff his hair any way you like as it’s just like the hair on those weird, nude Troll dolls we all remember. Don’t keep him too long, though – the missus is waiting on him, after all.
The Labyrinth Ello Worm statue is $44.99 and exclusive to ThinkGeek and GameStop. The way we see it is, when you happen to find yourself a bit lost (and don’t we all at some point), it’s good to have a little navigator on your desk. Even if he is a bit bumbling with his directions.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
- The most droolworthy Studio Ghibli merch you can buy
- Relive the reign of the Goblin King with the ‘Labyrinth’ board game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.