- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE 5 Months Ago
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Any fan of the brilliant Jim Henson film Labyrinth will recognize this famous line of dialogue immediately: Ello!
While this jaunty little worm may have had less than two minutes of screen time, we remember him perfectly. And thanks to this officially licensed new statue from ThinkGeek, you can gaze upon his peaceful little face anytime you like.
Created using the original puppet itself at Henson Studios, this little guy stands a little over five inches tall and is as close to accurate size as one could imagine. You can also fluff his hair any way you like as it’s just like the hair on those weird, nude Troll dolls we all remember. Don’t keep him too long, though – the missus is waiting on him, after all.
The Labyrinth Ello Worm statue is $44.99 and exclusive to ThinkGeek and GameStop. The way we see it is, when you happen to find yourself a bit lost (and don’t we all at some point), it’s good to have a little navigator on your desk. Even if he is a bit bumbling with his directions.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
- The most droolworthy Studio Ghibli merch you can buy
- Relive the reign of the Goblin King with the ‘Labyrinth’ board game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.