- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Lead your guests in the right direction with this ‘Labyrinth’ worm mat
I’ll put the kettle on.
It’s been more than 20 years since ’80s fantasy film Labyrinth hit theaters, and we’ve stumbled into some sort of fantasy flick renaissance. Everywhere the eye can see there’s new Labyrinth merch to buy, something that would have delighted my 11-year-old heart to no end had it happened when the film came out.
The latest in the collection is this Labyrinth worm mat, which features that jaunty character we all remember so well from Sarah’s first venture into the Labyrinth. He was only on screen for a few moments, but he’s since been turned into a statue, slippers, and who knows what else. The mat is made of sturdy PVC and coconut fibers and ought to keep your guests’ shoes clean. The only thing is you always have to offer them tea from now on, as you did promise it at the front door (but for those of us with extensive tea collections, that shouldn’t be much of a challenge).
The Labyrinth worm mat is $28.99 and ready to ship, so your entryway will soon be better than ever. But I wouldn’t rely on that worm for directions if I were you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
- The most droolworthy Studio Ghibli merch you can buy
- Relive the reign of the Goblin King with the ‘Labyrinth’ board game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.