- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
It’s been more than 20 years since ’80s fantasy film Labyrinth hit theaters, and we’ve stumbled into some sort of fantasy flick renaissance. Everywhere the eye can see there’s new Labyrinth merch to buy, something that would have delighted my 11-year-old heart to no end had it happened when the film came out.
The latest in the collection is this Labyrinth worm mat, which features that jaunty character we all remember so well from Sarah’s first venture into the Labyrinth. He was only on screen for a few moments, but he’s since been turned into a statue, slippers, and who knows what else. The mat is made of sturdy PVC and coconut fibers and ought to keep your guests’ shoes clean. The only thing is you always have to offer them tea from now on, as you did promise it at the front door (but for those of us with extensive tea collections, that shouldn’t be much of a challenge).
The Labyrinth worm mat is $28.99 and ready to ship, so your entryway will soon be better than ever. But I wouldn’t rely on that worm for directions if I were you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
- The most droolworthy Studio Ghibli merch you can buy
- Relive the reign of the Goblin King with the ‘Labyrinth’ board game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.