- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager 3 Years Ago
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Today 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Today 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
Relive the glory of David Bowie’s codpiece with this special-edition Blu-Ray.
Labyrinth is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, which is pretty exciting news for those of us who have been humming “Dance Magic Dance” ever since 1986 (ahem, me).
To commemorate the occasion, there’s a brand new Blu-Ray edition of Jim Henson’s fantasy masterpiece, and it’s way cheaper than it should be.
There’s a slew of special features in this edition that have never been seen before, including a featurette called “The Henson Legacy” and a Q&A session featuring Brian Henson, David Goelz, and Karen Prell, and a “surprise guest.” And then there’s the movie itself, which is a 4K restoration print and features shiny new Dolby Atmos audio. TLDR; it’s going to look and sound really, really good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Snag a copy of Bloodborne for only $13 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.