- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting 3 Years Ago
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness 3 Years Ago
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath 3 Years Ago
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns 3 Years Ago
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year 3 Years Ago
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Today 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
Score the 30th anniversary edition of ‘Labyrinth’ for $15
Relive the glory of David Bowie’s codpiece with this special-edition Blu-Ray.
Labyrinth is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, which is pretty exciting news for those of us who have been humming “Dance Magic Dance” ever since 1986 (ahem, me).
To commemorate the occasion, there’s a brand new Blu-Ray edition of Jim Henson’s fantasy masterpiece, and it’s way cheaper than it should be.
There’s a slew of special features in this edition that have never been seen before, including a featurette called “The Henson Legacy” and a Q&A session featuring Brian Henson, David Goelz, and Karen Prell, and a “surprise guest.” And then there’s the movie itself, which is a 4K restoration print and features shiny new Dolby Atmos audio. TLDR; it’s going to look and sound really, really good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Snag a copy of Bloodborne for only $13 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.