Nintendo Labo is officially out, and kids of all ages are using it to put their imaginations to work. If you’re one of them, Nintendo’s newly announced Labo Creators Contest is the perfect chance to show off your inventions.
The contest is available to all My Nintendo members running from now until June 15. There are three categories to enter, including:
- Best Decorated Toy-Con: Spruce up your Toy-Con using any and all craft materials you choose. So long as it still functions properly, it can be entered. Submit entries by May 11.
- Best Toy-Con Mod using Toy-Con Garage: modify Toy-Con creations from either the variety or Robot Labo kits. Using only the tools in the Toy-Con garage, change or enhance the Toy-Con creations functionality. Then, submit a video in which you show and describe your sweet mod. Submit entries by May 25.
- Best original invention using Toy-Con garage: Make a new and original Toy-Con project. Use any materials except the cardboard found in Labo kits. Then, submit a video in which you show off and describe your creation. Submit by June 15.
You can enter all categories multiple times as long as every creation is unique. The top three winners in each category will receive their choice of Nintendo Labo kits, a Nintendo Labo Creators jacket, and a framed award certificate signed by Nintendo Labo developers. For more information, visit the contest website here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- The top 10 PS4 games that belong in every collection
- April Nintendo Switch releases we can’t wait to play
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.