- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Nintendo Labo is officially out, and kids of all ages are using it to put their imaginations to work. If you’re one of them, Nintendo’s newly announced Labo Creators Contest is the perfect chance to show off your inventions.
The contest is available to all My Nintendo members running from now until June 15. There are three categories to enter, including:
- Best Decorated Toy-Con: Spruce up your Toy-Con using any and all craft materials you choose. So long as it still functions properly, it can be entered. Submit entries by May 11.
- Best Toy-Con Mod using Toy-Con Garage: modify Toy-Con creations from either the variety or Robot Labo kits. Using only the tools in the Toy-Con garage, change or enhance the Toy-Con creations functionality. Then, submit a video in which you show and describe your sweet mod. Submit entries by May 25.
- Best original invention using Toy-Con garage: Make a new and original Toy-Con project. Use any materials except the cardboard found in Labo kits. Then, submit a video in which you show off and describe your creation. Submit by June 15.
You can enter all categories multiple times as long as every creation is unique. The top three winners in each category will receive their choice of Nintendo Labo kits, a Nintendo Labo Creators jacket, and a framed award certificate signed by Nintendo Labo developers. For more information, visit the contest website here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- The top 10 PS4 games that belong in every collection
- April Nintendo Switch releases we can’t wait to play
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.