- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity 2 Years Ago
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
- Democrats are open to changing one of the internet’s bedrock principles Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Social media makes me feel like my career is lagging. Will I ever catch up? Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong Today 5:00 AM
Nintendo Labo is officially out, and kids of all ages are using it to put their imaginations to work. If you’re one of them, Nintendo’s newly announced Labo Creators Contest is the perfect chance to show off your inventions.
The contest is available to all My Nintendo members running from now until June 15. There are three categories to enter, including:
- Best Decorated Toy-Con: Spruce up your Toy-Con using any and all craft materials you choose. So long as it still functions properly, it can be entered. Submit entries by May 11.
- Best Toy-Con Mod using Toy-Con Garage: modify Toy-Con creations from either the variety or Robot Labo kits. Using only the tools in the Toy-Con garage, change or enhance the Toy-Con creations functionality. Then, submit a video in which you show and describe your sweet mod. Submit entries by May 25.
- Best original invention using Toy-Con garage: Make a new and original Toy-Con project. Use any materials except the cardboard found in Labo kits. Then, submit a video in which you show off and describe your creation. Submit by June 15.
You can enter all categories multiple times as long as every creation is unique. The top three winners in each category will receive their choice of Nintendo Labo kits, a Nintendo Labo Creators jacket, and a framed award certificate signed by Nintendo Labo developers. For more information, visit the contest website here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- The top 10 PS4 games that belong in every collection
- April Nintendo Switch releases we can’t wait to play
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.