- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
- The easiest way to stream all the soccer you can handle Today 6:00 AM
- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for 4 months Today 5:30 AM
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
Nice to see you, Mr. Bob.
This may not be as cool as Louise’s nightlight, but at least you can cuddle this version of Kuchi Kopi.
This oversized figural pillow of Kuchi Kopi will keep you cozy and safe through the night. It may not light up like Louise’s, but it’s extra soft and adorable to make up for it. The plush measures approximately 18″x 14″, making it the perfect cuddle buddy for everyone.
And no, this is no fantasy. This Kuchi Kopi plush is real and it’s available through BoxLunch for 20 percent off its retail price. Usually $29.90, you can grab the giant plush for just over $23. Now you can be just like Louise and refuse to sleep without your beloved Kuchi.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- Make every click a self-own with this Picard Facepalm mousepad
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.