- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
Get a set for as little as $11.
K’nex building kits are similar to Legos, but better. K’nex allows your child to build whatever they can imagine, with zero limitations. It’s no wonder the kits typically retail at a hefty price. But not today!
Thanks to Amazon, you can save up to 40 percent on one of the hottest engineering toys. There’s only one catch: the sale is only valid today. Which isn’t really a catch, I suppose. It’s more like incentive to get your sh*t together and start your holiday shopping.
The sale includes the original K’nex sets, mega boxes and other related toys, like Lincoln Logs and TINKERTOYS. These educational toys allow your child to build anything from roller coasters to model cars. There’s specific sets for each project, but you can also purchase “blank sets” that come with project ideas as well as enough pieces to fulfill your child’s most imaginative creations.
K’nex sets can cost you up to $80, but thanks to this stellar Amazon sale, prices start at just over $10. Now that’s a deal!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Funko collection just got even bigger
- The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
- Cultivate your child’s creativity with up to 40 percent off Play-Doh products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.