- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Upgrade your home theater with this booming sale on Klipsch speakers
Select speakers are over half off!
With November coming to an end, the time spent inside your house increases every day. There’s only so much cold one can bear before they retreat to their warm house and comfy couch. Which means movie nights and sofa tours are going to increase exponentially. So why not make that time more enjoyable with a seriously upgraded home theater from Klipsch?
If you’re unfamiliar with Klipsch, they’re one of the first U.S. home sound system companies. Founded in 1946 by audio pioneer Paul W. Klipsch, the company prides itself on creating top of the line products that bring live concerts to your very own living room. And boy oh boy, Klipsch doesn’t disappoint. In fact, the speakers were so successful from the start that Klipsch’s first product is still manufactured and sold today.
Using superior technology to fully immerse your TV room in crisp, clear, audio, all Klipsch speakers are developed with four principles in mind: high efficiency, low distortion, controlled directivity and a flat frequency response. So you’ll practically be drowning in sound waves. Which is why they tend to be so expensive – high quality comes at a price. But thanks to Black Friday, that price has dropped dramatically.
Stand-alone speakers, turntables, wireless subwoofers, in-ceiling speakers and full home theater sets are up to 56% off today. That’s over half off of some of the most respected home theater systems out there. Amazon has even included some speakers that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. So it’s safe to say it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas (or you could just gift yourself the beauty of sound and listen to all your favorite holiday jams on a whole new level).
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- Sonos is having a rare Black Friday sale on sound systems
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- Here are the best Black Friday deals on headphones
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.