- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 2 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 2 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 2 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 2 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
Upgrade your home theater with this booming sale on Klipsch speakers
Select speakers are over half off!
With November coming to an end, the time spent inside your house increases every day. There’s only so much cold one can bear before they retreat to their warm house and comfy couch. Which means movie nights and sofa tours are going to increase exponentially. So why not make that time more enjoyable with a seriously upgraded home theater from Klipsch?
If you’re unfamiliar with Klipsch, they’re one of the first U.S. home sound system companies. Founded in 1946 by audio pioneer Paul W. Klipsch, the company prides itself on creating top of the line products that bring live concerts to your very own living room. And boy oh boy, Klipsch doesn’t disappoint. In fact, the speakers were so successful from the start that Klipsch’s first product is still manufactured and sold today.
Using superior technology to fully immerse your TV room in crisp, clear, audio, all Klipsch speakers are developed with four principles in mind: high efficiency, low distortion, controlled directivity and a flat frequency response. So you’ll practically be drowning in sound waves. Which is why they tend to be so expensive – high quality comes at a price. But thanks to Black Friday, that price has dropped dramatically.
Stand-alone speakers, turntables, wireless subwoofers, in-ceiling speakers and full home theater sets are up to 56% off today. That’s over half off of some of the most respected home theater systems out there. Amazon has even included some speakers that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. So it’s safe to say it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas (or you could just gift yourself the beauty of sound and listen to all your favorite holiday jams on a whole new level).
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- Sonos is having a rare Black Friday sale on sound systems
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- Here are the best Black Friday deals on headphones
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.