- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today 1 Month Ago
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ 1 Month Ago
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Today 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Today 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today
This sale on stand up mixers is sweet as puddin’.
The KitchenAid stand mixer is the classic badge of having a real adult kitchen. This is mostly because of the price tag, which is a bit beyond the average person’s budget.
Amazon’s changing that by featuring it as a Deal of the Day today, taking the price down from over $309 to just $249.99 for the five-quart Artisan series mixer (available in red, teal or silver) and spiralizer attachment. This tasty bundle is cheaper than buying the pieces separately, and ensures you never have an achy arm from whipping batter again!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.