- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca 3 Years Ago
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds 3 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
You’ve probably eyeballed those super sexy KitchenAid mixers, but always balked at the price. Most people want one, but with prices as high as $549.99, it’s a bit much for amateur chefs to justify the spend.
If they were 60 percent off, though, it might be doable. How does $219.95 sound instead? Amazon’s got that price for the black, white, and red versions of the 6-quart KitchenAid stand mixer. It’s a Cyber Monday special, and we’re guessing it’s going to go fast. Grab one today while supplies last, and get mixing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Cyber Week deals of 2016
- Sonos wireless smart speakers are $50 off for Cyber Week
- Get a Fitbit at its lowest price ever
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.