- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 2 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
Because of all the copy abilities in Kirby’s repertoire, the pink puffball is hosting his own brawling tourney with Kirby Battle Royale.
Picture Super Smash Bros. with nothing but Kirbys. Swing a sword, crack a whip, smash with a hammer or charge up a beam. Up to four players can choose from countless copy abilities and fight until the last Kirby standing.
If bloodless battles are more your style, you can get competitive in the other nine modes. Play a makeshift game of Slam Hockey, hoard treasure in Ore Express or shoot missiles at Robo Bonkers. There’s even a single-player adventure where you foil King Dedede’s plans yet again. And because it’s Kirby, there’s cake involved.
Get competitive, get co-operative or just get cute. Kirby Battle Royale releases on Jan. 19 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $39. Prime members get an additional 20% discount, meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Eevee plush actually will love you back
- Power up your wardrobe with this awesome Nintendo shirt sale
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.