- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
Because of all the copy abilities in Kirby’s repertoire, the pink puffball is hosting his own brawling tourney with Kirby Battle Royale.
Picture Super Smash Bros. with nothing but Kirbys. Swing a sword, crack a whip, smash with a hammer or charge up a beam. Up to four players can choose from countless copy abilities and fight until the last Kirby standing.
If bloodless battles are more your style, you can get competitive in the other nine modes. Play a makeshift game of Slam Hockey, hoard treasure in Ore Express or shoot missiles at Robo Bonkers. There’s even a single-player adventure where you foil King Dedede’s plans yet again. And because it’s Kirby, there’s cake involved.
Get competitive, get co-operative or just get cute. Kirby Battle Royale releases on Jan. 19 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $39. Prime members get an additional 20% discount, meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Eevee plush actually will love you back
- Power up your wardrobe with this awesome Nintendo shirt sale
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.