- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 2 Years Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 2 Years Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 2 Years Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
Reread your fave horror novels with $30 off a Kindle, today only
Creep yourself out before bedtime.
While October means horror movie marathon for many fans of Halloween, some people prefer their chills in the form of the written word. From The Shining to Silence of the Lambs, a good horror novel will keep you turning pages way past midnight.
Amazon’s Kindle sale might just come in handy for such a marathon. Today the 6 inch touchscreen Kindle is $30 cheaper than usual, making it $49.99 instead of it’s usual $79.99. It comes it both black and white and comes with Audible built in, as well as a Kindle Unlimited subscription free for 30 days. In other words, you can start reading all those horror classics ASAP.
And if reading terrifying stories isn’t your cup of tea? May as well knock out some Christmas shopping early at that price. The Kindle sale is for today only, so don’t wait if you want to snag one (or two or three).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
- This unicorn candle holder is just as emotional as you are
- Open bottles ominously this Halloween with a cast iron skeleton hand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.