- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban 3 Years Ago
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen 3 Years Ago
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign 3 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
Bookworms, rev your e-readers.
Today only, Amazon is throwing the biggest Kindle book sale of the year. Readers can enjoy up to 85 percent off more than 400 popular titles. You’ll find new releases, bestsellers, and classics among just about every genre.
The deal is for Kindle versions of books only, but you can read them on iOS and Android devices, as well as Kindle devices, of course.
You might as well queue up your reading list now, because this deal lasts today only. Besides, when has anyone ever had too many books?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Cyber Week deals of 2016
- Get a KitchenAid stand mixer for 60 percent off, while they last
- Sonos wireless smart speakers are $50 off for Cyber Week
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.