- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
You probably know these getups as animal onesies here in the U.S. But in Japan, these magnificent, delightfully silly outfits are known as kigurumi, and they’ve gotten quite popular overseas (for obvious reasons).
They used to be pricey to import, but now you can get a huge variety of them on Amazon. If you’ve never owned one, do yourself a favor. Not only do they leave Snuggies in the dust with their warmth, but they’re a lot cuter, too. We’ll share a few of our faves (and yes, we DO own a few).
Everyone’s gonna try to catch you, considering how cute you look.Price on Amazon: $28.99+
It comes in both adult and child sizes. So you can be the cutest parent/child duo ever.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
We just wanted you to know that these come in not only pink, but also blue, purple, yellow, and white. Because every unicorn is special.
Price on Amazon: $23.49+
Perfect for cold months, Halloween, and just being plain cute.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
The only thing better than seeing a Totoro? Being a Totoro.
Price on Amazon: $24.88
But also super cute and snuggly, at the same time.
Price on Amazon: $24.88+
With the matching slippers, you can go around poking people and telling them “Ohana means family.”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.