- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Today 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Today 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Today 10:54 AM
- David Fincher is doing a ‘Chinatown’ prequel series, naturally Today 10:43 AM
- Congress thinks Facebook is misleading you about its location tracking Today 10:36 AM
- The cast and crew of ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ offer more teases on ‘Star Wars’ conclusion Today 10:34 AM
- #FartGate takes over Twitter after lawmaker appears to pass gas on live television Today 10:24 AM
- Cop was playing YouTube video when he crashed into woman’s car at 70 mph Today 10:10 AM
- 5 last-minute gift ideas people actually want Today 9:51 AM
- South Dakota anti-meth campaign goes viral—and officials love it Today 9:38 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein guards arrested, to be charged Today 9:05 AM
- TikTok teens are savaging Mayor Pete’s ‘High Hopes’ dance Today 8:41 AM
- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:13 AM
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her Today 8:01 AM
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
You probably know these getups as animal onesies here in the U.S. But in Japan, these magnificent, delightfully silly outfits are known as kigurumi, and they’ve gotten quite popular overseas (for obvious reasons).
They used to be pricey to import, but now you can get a huge variety of them on Amazon. If you’ve never owned one, do yourself a favor. Not only do they leave Snuggies in the dust with their warmth, but they’re a lot cuter, too. We’ll share a few of our faves (and yes, we DO own a few).
Everyone’s gonna try to catch you, considering how cute you look.Price on Amazon: $28.99+
It comes in both adult and child sizes. So you can be the cutest parent/child duo ever.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
We just wanted you to know that these come in not only pink, but also blue, purple, yellow, and white. Because every unicorn is special.
Price on Amazon: $23.49+
Perfect for cold months, Halloween, and just being plain cute.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
The only thing better than seeing a Totoro? Being a Totoro.
Price on Amazon: $24.88
But also super cute and snuggly, at the same time.
Price on Amazon: $24.88+
With the matching slippers, you can go around poking people and telling them “Ohana means family.”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.