- New York to ban sale of most flavored e-cigarettes Today 8:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 28 Today 8:06 AM
- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ Today 8:04 AM
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles systemic racism in ‘Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
You probably know these getups as animal onesies here in the U.S. But in Japan, these magnificent, delightfully silly outfits are known as kigurumi, and they’ve gotten quite popular overseas (for obvious reasons).
They used to be pricey to import, but now you can get a huge variety of them on Amazon. If you’ve never owned one, do yourself a favor. Not only do they leave Snuggies in the dust with their warmth, but they’re a lot cuter, too. We’ll share a few of our faves (and yes, we DO own a few).
Everyone’s gonna try to catch you, considering how cute you look.Price on Amazon: $28.99+
It comes in both adult and child sizes. So you can be the cutest parent/child duo ever.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
We just wanted you to know that these come in not only pink, but also blue, purple, yellow, and white. Because every unicorn is special.
Price on Amazon: $23.49+
Perfect for cold months, Halloween, and just being plain cute.
Price on Amazon: $39.00+
The only thing better than seeing a Totoro? Being a Totoro.
Price on Amazon: $24.88
But also super cute and snuggly, at the same time.
Price on Amazon: $24.88+
With the matching slippers, you can go around poking people and telling them “Ohana means family.”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.