- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ 7 Months Ago
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
Oh, and Prime members can get it for 25% off.
What is a portable VPN?
A VPN essentially masks your computer’s IP address, protecting it from sketchy web surfers looking for private information. Consider VPN a massive shield that protects you from the onslaught of dangers on the internet. A portable VPN just means you’re able to tote your shield with you.
Why should I use a portable VPN?
Using Keezel, you can keep all of your Wi-Fi connected devices safe from all types of cyber threats, while maintaining speeds up to 20MBps. With ad-blocking, anti-phishing, and encryption features, Keezel keeps hackers and thieves at bay. Plus, you never have to worry about the company selling or tracking your data, as Keezel is GDPR compliant.
And since it’s portable, you can take it anywhere with you – which is YUGE for digital nomads, avid travelers, and pretty much anyone who accesses the internet from unfamiliar networks.
How does it work?
Well, it’s pretty simple. Keezel taps into a nearby WiFi connection (in your home, at the coffee shop, hotel or airport), so you can run your device through its secure network. No WiFi? No worries! You can always use a 4G-dongle or ethernet-USB adapter to hook it up. And once you’ve established a connection, you’ll be able to pair and surf the web securely on any smart device – Amazon Fire sticks, Apple TV, tablets, you name it. You can even use the portable VPN on multiple devices at once!
Additionally, with Keezel’s Premium VPN service you’ll be able to do more than just protect your stuff. Ya know, like change the way the internet reads the location of your device so you can trick it into thinking you’re from a different country so you can save on flights and access restricted content. Wanna know more? Just check out our guide on how to get the most out of your VPN.
Best of all, Keezel portable VPNs are on sale through Amazon for 25% off. Usually $230, Prime members can get the device and access to 1-year of Premium for just over $170 – a small price to pay for spy-grade protection.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $5 a month thanks to Prime Day
- How to get free video games in July with Twitch Prime
- The best Prime Day deals you can take advantage of right now
- 10 priceless perks you’ll get with an Amazon Prime trial
- Amazon announces a date for Prime Day 2018
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.