- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
Is your Korean beauty stash starting to dwindle lately? If so, I have good news: there are lots of K-beauty sales this Black Friday at just about every specialty retailer you can think of. So yes, we know that it’s the holidays and you’re supposed to buy for other people–but a few gifts to maintain your own self-care is always a terrific idea.
While this list contains all the K-beauty deals we know about so far, we expect to update it throughout the weekend as more are announced–so you might want to bookmark this post!
|BEST BLACK FRIDAY K-BEAUTY DEALS|
|PEACH AND LILY||SHOP NOW|
|SOKO GLAM||SHOP NOW|
|KOSAME BEAUTY||SHOP NOW|
|YES STYLE||SHOP NOW|
|WISH TREND||SHOP NOW|
The best Black Friday K-beauty deals
1) Peach & Lily
Peach & Lily’s Black Friday deal is a very exciting one if you’ve ever wanted to try any of their brands, because the whole site is 30% off–and best of all, that sale is on right now so you don’t have to wait until Friday to shop it! The only exclusion is the Peach & Lily collection, but the site is offering five free Peach Slices masks to customer who do purchase items from that collection. In other words, no matter what you buy, you’re still getting a deal. The sale runs through December 3, so you have plenty of time to take your picks.
If you’re unfamiliar with Peach & Lily’s brands, the Korean Beauty awards picks are a great place to start. Banila Clean It Zero and Mizon Snail Intensive Ampoule are already two of my skincare staples (toss those in your cart for sure!), and the rest of the list is well-known in the K-beauty community for terrific performance.
2) Soko Glam
Soko Glam is also offering 30% off its entire stock, which includes K-beauty staples like Cosrx, Mediheal, Neogen, Son & Park and more. The retailer is also offering a free Mediheal sheet mask with all orders over $135. All you have to do is plug the code SGBF19 in at checkout and bam, you’ve saved some money.
I recommend a LOT of what Soko Glam has to offer, but the products I can’t live without are Son & Park’s Beauty Water (a must-have for post-workout), Cosrx’s Pimple Master Patches, and Mediheal’s N.M.F. Intensive Hydrating Masks.
While Kosame Beauty’s holiday deals aren’t on just yet, you should fill up your cart: the retailer will offer 20% off on November 28-29, 15% off November 30-December 1, and 10% off December 2 for Cyber Monday. Kosame carries many of K-beauty’s premier brands including Dr. Jart, Sulwhasoo, Hera, Innisfree and more, but you can also find lesser-known brands there such as Dr. Ceuracle, which is a rebranded version of Leejiham (or LJH) that beauty bloggers love for its LJH Vita Propolis ampoule. You can still buy the cult classic, as well as the rest of the Dr. Ceuracle line, through Kosame (and get a nice discount if you wait to do so until Thursday).
YesStyle pretty much always has a deal of some kind going whether its a holiday or not, but some of its most popular K-beauty stock is currently discounted up to 60% off. That includes makeup too, so check out Peripera’s astounding long-wear lip stains and Laneige’s Two-Tone Lip Bars (the latter makes the Korean ombre lip look MUCH easier to achieve). YesStyle also mentions that you can get an additional discount at checkout for orders over $35 by using the code 2019THANKS.
Wishtrend Black Friday deals are already live, and the retailer’s sales are up to 50% off. It’s also offering 30% off orders of $200 or more and 20% off orders of $150 or more with the discount codes BLACKOUT30 and BLACKOUT 20 respectively. Purchases over $200 also get a “hydration to go” box with sachets, sheet masks and mini products. These deals are good through December 1, so you have a few days to decide what you want to grab.
While I’m all about supporting the indie K-beauty businesses, Amazon can’t be overlooked when it comes to selection–especially when it comes to our top recommended Korean brands. While there isn’t a ton of Korean beauty choose from for this year’s Black Friday sale, there are a few solid deals that may be adding to your arsenal. One of them is a 10-pack of sheet masks with collagen and hyaluronic acid, which is a steal at less than $10. This Manyo Factory Deep Pore Cleansing Foam is also 32% off and ideal for those of you who love to lather up. And cult fave Dear Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop is also 27% off if you want to stock up on that!
Amazon will be adding more deals throughout the week, so this list will be updated as they are added. Keep an eye out for some classic K-beauty staples at a nice discount by Black Friday!
Want to learn more about Korean beauty? Check out our guides to doing the 10-step Korean beauty skincare routine, the best sheet masks money can buy, and why Korean sunscreens are vastly superior to American ones. You can also dig through all our Korean beauty coverage right here.
MORE K-BEAUTY DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- This ingredient is the new skincare powerhouse you’ve never heard of
- 5 Korean sunscreens that are safer than your drugstore brand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.