- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs 2 Years Ago
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Today 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
In 2017, run-of-the-mill stress balls simply won’t cut it anymore. Kawaii squeeze toys come in all your favorite food designs. Use them to relieve stress, stay focused or just goof off. Just don’t try to eat them.
Instead of dipping this rainbow of fish and rice, give it a squeeze. It comes in sesame seed, black sesame seed and fresh salmon incarnations.
Price on Amazon: $10.77
2) Clutch this coffee to-go cup.
This cup of coffee won’t provide you with a caffeine boost, but it will relieve stress. Best of all, it won’t make you jittery.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
Buy it here
A six-piece set that features all your favorite fruit, from bananas to watermelon. Once squeezed, they rise slowly, a feature missing from cheaper offerings.
Price on Amazon: $17.99
This squeeze toy is a teddy bear made out of bread: what’s not to love? With every squeeze, this little bear releases a fresh baked bread scent. Just try and not squeeze this guy for hours.
Price on Amazon: $6.99
The most colorful squeeze toy in the bunch is shaped like the dreamiest dessert. Fits perfectly in adult-sized palms.
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Move aside Pusheen and Lil’ Bub: Cheeseburger Cat is the newest, most kawaii feline around. The only downside is that you can’t eat this precious and delicious kitty.
Price on Amazon: $10.59
These squeeze toys are a throwback to summer vacations on the pier. Each order comes with one of six different colors.
Price on Amazon: $7.59
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your inner ninja amused with this shuriken fidget spinner
- 5 fidget toys to play with when you’re tired of spinning
- These geeky fidget toy bundles are perfect for your restless moments
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.