- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
In 2017, run-of-the-mill stress balls simply won’t cut it anymore. Kawaii squeeze toys come in all your favorite food designs. Use them to relieve stress, stay focused or just goof off. Just don’t try to eat them.
Instead of dipping this rainbow of fish and rice, give it a squeeze. It comes in sesame seed, black sesame seed and fresh salmon incarnations.
Price on Amazon: $10.77
2) Clutch this coffee to-go cup.
This cup of coffee won’t provide you with a caffeine boost, but it will relieve stress. Best of all, it won’t make you jittery.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
Buy it here
A six-piece set that features all your favorite fruit, from bananas to watermelon. Once squeezed, they rise slowly, a feature missing from cheaper offerings.
Price on Amazon: $17.99
This squeeze toy is a teddy bear made out of bread: what’s not to love? With every squeeze, this little bear releases a fresh baked bread scent. Just try and not squeeze this guy for hours.
Price on Amazon: $6.99
The most colorful squeeze toy in the bunch is shaped like the dreamiest dessert. Fits perfectly in adult-sized palms.
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Move aside Pusheen and Lil’ Bub: Cheeseburger Cat is the newest, most kawaii feline around. The only downside is that you can’t eat this precious and delicious kitty.
Price on Amazon: $10.59
These squeeze toys are a throwback to summer vacations on the pier. Each order comes with one of six different colors.
Price on Amazon: $7.59
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your inner ninja amused with this shuriken fidget spinner
- 5 fidget toys to play with when you’re tired of spinning
- These geeky fidget toy bundles are perfect for your restless moments
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.