- Alex Jones questions reported suicide of Sandy Hook father Tuesday 9:59 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
Space cadet … come home.
In 2018 we do more than just respect the art of makeup, we appreciate it. From major holidays to birthdays and days spent on the couch, there’s nothing us makeup gurus rather do than rock a serious look™. Well, do I have good news for you! With Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette, you can go from average human to alien-like in seconds.
The Alchemist palette features four holographic shades of versatile highlighter. The palette was formulated with Double Dimension Technology, a first-of-its-kind formula. Each application is not only extremely pigmented, but able to deliver twice the refractive power compared to similar products. Plus, this palette isn’t meant to only be used as a highlighter. Although it delivers great results across all skin colors, it can also be used over lip gloss or as eye shadow. It gives literal meaning to the term “glow up.”
The Kat Von D Alchemist palette is available through Amazon for $43.99. You’re basically getting each shade for $11, which when you think about it is a bargain. Plus, all of the products in Kat Von D’s collection are vegan and cruelty-free! So now you can look good AND feel good about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Evolve into the wood elf you’ve always wanted to be with these hair clips
- This plus-size ‘Sailor Moon’ collection is everything we needed and more
- Get skin like a K-pop star with this elegant Korean skincare line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.