- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
Space cadet … come home.
In 2018 we do more than just respect the art of makeup, we appreciate it. From major holidays to birthdays and days spent on the couch, there’s nothing us makeup gurus rather do than rock a serious look™. Well, do I have good news for you! With Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette, you can go from average human to alien-like in seconds.
The Alchemist palette features four holographic shades of versatile highlighter. The palette was formulated with Double Dimension Technology, a first-of-its-kind formula. Each application is not only extremely pigmented, but able to deliver twice the refractive power compared to similar products. Plus, this palette isn’t meant to only be used as a highlighter. Although it delivers great results across all skin colors, it can also be used over lip gloss or as eye shadow. It gives literal meaning to the term “glow up.”
The Kat Von D Alchemist palette is available through Amazon for $43.99. You’re basically getting each shade for $11, which when you think about it is a bargain. Plus, all of the products in Kat Von D’s collection are vegan and cruelty-free! So now you can look good AND feel good about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Evolve into the wood elf you’ve always wanted to be with these hair clips
- This plus-size ‘Sailor Moon’ collection is everything we needed and more
- Get skin like a K-pop star with this elegant Korean skincare line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.