- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free 1 Year Ago
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
Your skin will thank you.
Over the years, the world of Korean beauty has exploded into the mainstream skincare market. If you haven’t gotten your hands wet with K-beauty yet, Amazon is giving you a great incentive to start now with 30% off well-loved brands like Klairs and WISHTREND.
Included in the sale are highly-rated serums, toners and moisturizers. So you can choose to exfoliate and prep your skin for a full day of serving looks just by starting your routine with WISHTREND’S Skin Prep Water. Or you can use Klairs vitamin C serum to rejuvenate your tired, dull winter skin.
Regardless of what products you choose, your face is destined to glow like never before – especially if you have sensitive or easily-irritated skin. These brands strive to make their products as gentle as possible.
Prices for these brands usually start at $23, but thanks to this magnificent one-day deal you can save up to 30%! Get that coveted K-beauty glow for just $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.