- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care 1 Year Ago
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut 1 Year Ago
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
Over the years, the world of Korean beauty has exploded into the mainstream skincare market. If you haven’t gotten your hands wet with K-beauty yet, Amazon is giving you a great incentive to start now with 30% off well-loved brands like Klairs and WISHTREND.
Included in the sale are highly-rated serums, toners and moisturizers. So you can choose to exfoliate and prep your skin for a full day of serving looks just by starting your routine with WISHTREND’S Skin Prep Water. Or you can use Klairs vitamin C serum to rejuvenate your tired, dull winter skin.
Regardless of what products you choose, your face is destined to glow like never before – especially if you have sensitive or easily-irritated skin. These brands strive to make their products as gentle as possible.
Prices for these brands usually start at $23, but thanks to this magnificent one-day deal you can save up to 30%! Get that coveted K-beauty glow for just $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.