- Trans/Sex: Here’s what you need to know before having sex with a trans woman 6 Months Ago
- How to spot a deepfake 6 Months Ago
- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction 6 Months Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
Adult card games will never be the same.
Joking Hazard took the world by storm the day it was backed on Kickstarter. Since then, the very NSFW card game has only risen in popularity. But the people of Pornhub thought they could help make the party game even better by nailing even more sexual innuendos into the deck. And guess what? The creators behind the original Joking Hazard game, Cyanide & Happiness, agreed.
That’s how Stroking Hazard was born. The expansion pack includes 50 new cards for you to add to your original Joking Hazard game to make playing even hotter! It allows you to game longer–four hours to be exact (any longer and you should probably call your doctor). But before you even ask, the same rules still apply: Players choose cards to complete a three-panel comic from a deck with millions of possible combinations. One player is considered a judge and everyone else puts their favorite panel for the final part of the comic. The judge ultimately chooses their favorite and that person is the winner.
And since Stroking Hazard was a collaborative deal between porn experts and comedians, expect to laugh hard. I mean, have you read the comments section of Pornhub or perused the company’s Twitter? It’s absolutely hysterical, so this collab is basically a match made in heaven (or hell, which is probably where you’re going for playing it).
Stroking Hazard is available exclusively online for $10.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.