- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
Adult card games will never be the same.
Joking Hazard took the world by storm the day it was backed on Kickstarter. Since then, the very NSFW card game has only risen in popularity. But the people of Pornhub thought they could help make the party game even better by nailing even more sexual innuendos into the deck. And guess what? The creators behind the original Joking Hazard game, Cyanide & Happiness, agreed.
That’s how Stroking Hazard was born. The expansion pack includes 50 new cards for you to add to your original Joking Hazard game to make playing even hotter! It allows you to game longer–four hours to be exact (any longer and you should probably call your doctor). But before you even ask, the same rules still apply: Players choose cards to complete a three-panel comic from a deck with millions of possible combinations. One player is considered a judge and everyone else puts their favorite panel for the final part of the comic. The judge ultimately chooses their favorite and that person is the winner.
And since Stroking Hazard was a collaborative deal between porn experts and comedians, expect to laugh hard. I mean, have you read the comments section of Pornhub or perused the company’s Twitter? It’s absolutely hysterical, so this collab is basically a match made in heaven (or hell, which is probably where you’re going for playing it).
Stroking Hazard is available exclusively online for $10.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.