- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend 1 Year Ago
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished 1 Year Ago
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money 1 Year Ago
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker 1 Year Ago
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Today 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Today 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Today 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Today 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Today 11:39 AM
- Every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie and show missing from Disney+ (and when they’ll show up) Today 11:35 AM
- HBO Max is planning a ‘Friends’ reunion special Today 11:10 AM
- 18 games you’ll want to have for all your holiday parties Today 11:09 AM
- Why the internet is obsessed with the Home Depot song Today 11:04 AM
Joking Hazard took the world by storm the day it was backed on Kickstarter. Since then, the very NSFW card game has only risen in popularity. But the people of Pornhub thought they could help make the party game even better by nailing even more sexual innuendos into the deck. And guess what? The creators behind the original Joking Hazard game, Cyanide & Happiness, agreed.
That’s how Stroking Hazard was born. The expansion pack includes 50 new cards for you to add to your original Joking Hazard game to make playing even hotter! It allows you to game longer–four hours to be exact (any longer and you should probably call your doctor). But before you even ask, the same rules still apply: Players choose cards to complete a three-panel comic from a deck with millions of possible combinations. One player is considered a judge and everyone else puts their favorite panel for the final part of the comic. The judge ultimately chooses their favorite and that person is the winner.
And since Stroking Hazard was a collaborative deal between porn experts and comedians, expect to laugh hard. I mean, have you read the comments section of Pornhub or perused the company’s Twitter? It’s absolutely hysterical, so this collab is basically a match made in heaven (or hell, which is probably where you’re going for playing it).
Stroking Hazard is available exclusively online for $10.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.