- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry 8 Months Ago
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ stirs controversy again with ‘lubed legs’ tweet Friday 3:31 PM
Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
Adult card games will never be the same.
Joking Hazard took the world by storm the day it was backed on Kickstarter. Since then, the very NSFW card game has only risen in popularity. But the people of Pornhub thought they could help make the party game even better by nailing even more sexual innuendos into the deck. And guess what? The creators behind the original Joking Hazard game, Cyanide & Happiness, agreed.
That’s how Stroking Hazard was born. The expansion pack includes 50 new cards for you to add to your original Joking Hazard game to make playing even hotter! It allows you to game longer–four hours to be exact (any longer and you should probably call your doctor). But before you even ask, the same rules still apply: Players choose cards to complete a three-panel comic from a deck with millions of possible combinations. One player is considered a judge and everyone else puts their favorite panel for the final part of the comic. The judge ultimately chooses their favorite and that person is the winner.
And since Stroking Hazard was a collaborative deal between porn experts and comedians, expect to laugh hard. I mean, have you read the comments section of Pornhub or perused the company’s Twitter? It’s absolutely hysterical, so this collab is basically a match made in heaven (or hell, which is probably where you’re going for playing it).
Stroking Hazard is available exclusively online for $10.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.