- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free 2 Years Ago
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend 2 Years Ago
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
It’s very NSFW and very fun.
Devotees of the webcomic world already know that the folks at Cyanide & Happiness are hilariously on point, so when they decided to release a game, we couldn’t wait to check it out.
That game is Joking Hazard, which takes the strip’s three-panel style and turns into a challenge where you build comics with varying degrees of politically incorrectness.
The game was originally backed on Kickstarter by more than 63,000 people, which should tell you how rabid the comic’s fandom is. If you want to find out why, $25 will get you a copy of the game and likely some new friends after a great time playing it at your house.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.