- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Thursday 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Thursday 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Thursday 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Thursday 10:11 AM
If you love Cards Against Humanity, you should check out Joking Hazard
It’s very NSFW and very fun.
Devotees of the webcomic world already know that the folks at Cyanide & Happiness are hilariously on point, so when they decided to release a game, we couldn’t wait to check it out.
That game is Joking Hazard, which takes the strip’s three-panel style and turns into a challenge where you build comics with varying degrees of politically incorrectness.
The game was originally backed on Kickstarter by more than 63,000 people, which should tell you how rabid the comic’s fandom is. If you want to find out why, $25 will get you a copy of the game and likely some new friends after a great time playing it at your house.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.