- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
- Trans military ban causes student to lose ROTC scholarship Wednesday 11:04 AM
This soundbar will perfect your home theater for less than $250
Hear media in a whole new way.
March Madness is in full swing (that means basketball for you non-sports types), and if you’re glued to your TV at home watching, consider how much better the games would sound with a home theater in place. Sure, they’re notoriously pricey. But JBL has an excellent solution that’s not only capable of crisp, perfectly balanced sound, but it’s affordable too!
The JBL Bar 2.1 is a simple system perfect for the home theater beginner. It’s easy to set up too: set up the bar in front of your TV and set the wireless subwoofer in a place in the room that works for you. Enjoy surround sound in crisp Dolby® Digital for all your favorite movies, shows and games.
You have the choice of HDMI, AUX or USB wired connections for the bar, and 300W of power mean that everything is going to sound incredible. The system comes with a remote, but you can also customize it to respond to your TV remote.
It’s worth noting that this is not the only sound bar system that JBL makes, although it is a great deal for the price and sound quality. If you can do without the subwoofer, the 2.0 model is only $118.99. Or if you prefer to level up, the 4.1 and 5.1 are respectively $429.95 and $599.95.
Truthfully, if you’ve always wanted to see what your living room would sound like with a sound system, the JBL Bar 2.1 is the way to go. No need to hire a professional or max out your credit card on a overcomplicated system when you can score this one for $249.99. Use that Prime shipping perk, and you’ll be enjoying basketball like you never have before.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.