- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
March Madness is in full swing (that means basketball for you non-sports types), and if you’re glued to your TV at home watching, consider how much better the games would sound with a home theater in place. Sure, they’re notoriously pricey. But JBL has an excellent solution that’s not only capable of crisp, perfectly balanced sound, but it’s affordable too!
The JBL Bar 2.1 is a simple system perfect for the home theater beginner. It’s easy to set up too: set up the bar in front of your TV and set the wireless subwoofer in a place in the room that works for you. Enjoy surround sound in crisp Dolby® Digital for all your favorite movies, shows and games.
You have the choice of HDMI, AUX or USB wired connections for the bar, and 300W of power mean that everything is going to sound incredible. The system comes with a remote, but you can also customize it to respond to your TV remote.
It’s worth noting that this is not the only sound bar system that JBL makes, although it is a great deal for the price and sound quality. If you can do without the subwoofer, the 2.0 model is only $98.48. Or if you prefer to level up, the 4.1 and 5.1 are respectively $429.95 and $599.95.
Truthfully, if you’ve always wanted to see what your living room would sound like with a sound system, the JBL Bar 2.1 is the way to go. No need to hire a professional or max out your credit card on a overcomplicated system when you can score this one for $199.95. Use that Prime shipping perk, and you’ll be enjoying basketball like you never have before.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.