- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server 1 Year Ago
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked 1 Year Ago
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam 1 Year Ago
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
This soundbar will perfect your home theater for less than $250
Hear media in a whole new way.
March Madness is in full swing (that means basketball for you non-sports types), and if you’re glued to your TV at home watching, consider how much better the games would sound with a home theater in place. Sure, they’re notoriously pricey. But JBL has an excellent solution that’s not only capable of crisp, perfectly balanced sound, but it’s affordable too!
The JBL Bar 2.1 is a simple system perfect for the home theater beginner. It’s easy to set up too: set up the bar in front of your TV and set the wireless subwoofer in a place in the room that works for you. Enjoy surround sound in crisp Dolby® Digital for all your favorite movies, shows and games.
You have the choice of HDMI, AUX or USB wired connections for the bar, and 300W of power mean that everything is going to sound incredible. The system comes with a remote, but you can also customize it to respond to your TV remote.
It’s worth noting that this is not the only sound bar system that JBL makes, although it is a great deal for the price and sound quality. If you can do without the subwoofer, the 2.0 model is only $118.99. Or if you prefer to level up, the 4.1 and 5.1 are respectively $429.95 and $599.95.
Truthfully, if you’ve always wanted to see what your living room would sound like with a sound system, the JBL Bar 2.1 is the way to go. No need to hire a professional or max out your credit card on a overcomplicated system when you can score this one for $249.99. Use that Prime shipping perk, and you’ll be enjoying basketball like you never have before.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.